Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training
The objective of the Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training qualification is to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their role in education. The qualification will provide learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the education sector. The units combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team working. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within education administration and/or management.
- Relevant NQF/QCF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- Principles, Theories and Practices of Education and Training
- Create Education and Training Programmes
- Engage Learners in the Education and Training Process
- Plan, Allocate and Monitor Work in Own Area of Responsibility
- Evaluate Education and Training Provision
- Reflect on and Maintain Own Skills and Practice in Education and Training
Successful completion of Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training qualification provides learners with the opportunity for academic progressions to a Level 5 Diploma in Education Training. Learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate