Level 4 Diploma in Coaching
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward the coaches and managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the coaching sectors.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The rationale of the programmes is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their coaching capabilities within the sector. The outcome of the Diplomas, which is a UK/EU recognised Qualification, is for Learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and know-how.
- Understand and Establish a Coaching Agreement
- Create Positive Coaching Relationship
- Effective Communication in a Coaching Environment
- Action Planning and Goal Setting for Coaching
- Manage Progress and Accountability in a Coaching Environment
- Meet Ethical and Professional Coaching Standards
Learners completing this course can progress to:
- a Diploma
- the second year of undergraduate study in business management
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate