Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
The objective of the Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice qualifications are to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their quality assurance role in education. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective quality assurance practitioner.
Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to gain an internal quality assurance role or to develop within that role, and to lead a team of the internal quality assurance practitioners. Learners will also be able to work in a variety of other roles within education administration and/or management.
- Learners applying to this course must be aged 18 or above
- If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment
- Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into employment as an assessor or onto to relevant qualifications Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
- Start Course: 07/12/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate